Topic 1: Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 June 2018 Update (Adobe Release notes: https://theblog.adobe.com/june-lightroom-cc-releases-preset-profile-synchronization/ and https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/whats-new.html#lr-classic-cc-7-4)
- New features:
- (Support Jeff’s idea for a Cull Module http://bit.ly/cullmodule)
- Folder Color Labels
- Show/Hide Presets & Profiles
- Disable Large Preset Preview
- Automatically Stack after Merge (pano or HDR)
- Folder search performance
- HEIF support (Apples newer JPEG format)
- No more posting to Facebook using the Lightroom Publishing Service
- Updates to support new cameras and lenses
- Bug fixes
- Crash when disconnecting external hard drive (Windows only)
- Mac catalog backups
- Preset conversions
- 12+ bugs in the develop module (they only talk about the bugs reported by users as being fixed)
Topic 2: HIGTS – Soccer Photo
- Just Do It!
- Have a vision – My kids’ passions – World Cup
- Triple Flash Set up.
- Shoot and Adjust.
- Small aperture. Shutterspeed around 1/200. Bright flash.
- ISO 1000. F/11. 1/250
Connor Boomerang for Gmail Free
Brian Crib Mattress You get what you pay for?
- masterphotographypodcast.com is the new home for the show, you will want to go there and check it out
- Facebook group is Master Photography Podcast, can search for it on Facebook or you can go to masterphotographypodcast.com and there are links there.
- Find Brian’s work at brianmcguckin.com, Facebook (brianmcguckinphotography), Twitter (@brianmcguckin), and Instagram (@brianmcguckin)
- Find Connor’s work at www.connorhibbs.photography, @connorhibbsphotography on instagram or at portraitsessionpodcast.com
Find Jeff’s work at jsharmonphotos.com, phototacopodcast.com where you can subscribe to the Photo Taco podcast and enter a contest to win a 30 minute skype editing session with Jeff, and on Facebook (harmonjeff), Twitter (@harmon_jeff), and Instagram(@harmonjeff)