WD 4TB Black My Passport Portable External Hard DriveJim talks with guests about his issues with Drobo and other hard drive storage woes photographers often face.Topic 1: Storage
Jim’s Drobo Woes
What is everyone using for storage?
Two 4 TB WD Hard drives: https://www.amazon.com/Black-Passport-Portable-External-Drive/dp/B01LQQH86A
- Lacie 4Tb external drive to backup iMac (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/910628-REG/lacie_9000258u_4tb_d2_quadra_v3.html)
- Lightroom catalog and raw files on a Seagate Backup Plus 4Tb Portable Drive (x2 – two different locations) (https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Backup-Portable-External-STDR4000901/dp/B0196J3UZ2)
- Local backup of both of these drives on a Seagate Backup Plus Hub 8Tb (https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-External-Desktop-Storage-STEL8000100/dp/B01HD6ZLQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518460732&sr=8-1&keywords=seagate+backup+plus+hub+8tb)
- All backed up on Backblaze
Doodads of the Week!
- Jim: WD 4TB Black My Passport Portable External Hard Drive
- Brenda: rotation180° Professional Photo Insert