Thank you for being here today as we talk about the Canon EOS R. Some people love it, some like to make fun of it. I haven’t handled it yet but I’m certainly intrigued by what Canon has for us in their first FF mirrorless camera.
Today I’m joined by a listener, Mary Malinconico. She uses the EOS R and I’m so glad she’s able to come on the show and talk about this camera with me. Mary, welcome to the show!
Before we get to the camera, let’s learn a bit about yourself. I know you’re a teacher, but fill in the a few details for the listeners.
And how long have you been shooting?
We met at a Nick Page workshop a couple years ago. How have you grown in your photography since that time?
OK, now on to the camera.
You have the EOS R. Just to get a base idea of your kit, what lenses do you have and do you still shoot with other camera bodies, or are you all in on the R?
What do you really love about the camera?
Is there one thing that you don’t care for on the camera?
- masterphotographypodcast.com is the home for the show, you will want to go there and check it out
- Facebook group is Master Photography Podcast, can search for it on Facebook or you can go to masterphotographypodcast.com and there are links there.
- Instagram account for the show is @masterphotographypodcast
- Find Brent’s work and workshops at brentbergherm.com. You can find his Lattitude podcast at latitudephotographypodcast.com for lots of tips on travel and landscape photography.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brentbergherm/ @brentbergherm
- Find out about the course at: https://brentbergherm.com/course-info
The workshop is found here: https://brentbergherm.com/workshops/ww-print/