Photoshop for iPad
I’ve been really hopeful that Photoshop for iPad will be everything I ever wanted in a mobile working platform. But as a long time (20+ years) photoshop user, I’ve got a lot of baggage to deal with. Help me get over this “hump” of sorts and better understand this newer way of working with images.
Topics of discussion
- Getting set up
- Expectations of the software and the platform
- Transferring files from desktop
- A look at the functions, tools and some of the abilities PS for iPad has.
Brent: Kirk Enterprieses BH1 Ball head. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/554683-REG/Kirk_BH_1_BH_1_Ballhead_with_Quick.html
Aaron: Oura Ring sleep tracker. https://ouraring.com
The discount code for the Master Photography podcast is master20. It will give people a 20% discount on the annual subscription.
- masterphotographypodcast.com is the home for the show, you will want to go there and check it out
- Facebook group is Master Photography Podcast, can search for it on Facebook or you can go to masterphotographypodcast.com and there are links there.
- Instagram account for the show is @masterphotographypodcast
- Find Phlearn at https://phlearn.com
- Use discount code Master20 for 20% off the annual subscription price.
- Find Brent’s work at https://latitudephotographyschool.com
- Checkout his Palouse Shoot-n-Print workshop happening this spring: https://latitudephotographyschool.com/workshops/palouse-shoot-n-print-workshop/
- The home for Latitude Photography Podcast: http://latitudephotographypodcast.com
- Brent’s YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/brentberghermphotography
- Find the Latitude Photography Podcast facebook group and ask to join as well!
Thanks so much for listening and we’ll see you in another 7 days.