Jeff Brown, thanks for joining me today.
Today we’ll be talking about the power of LinkedIn for photographers.
Questions for Jeff:
1. What’s special about LinkedIn?
2. Another social media platform to manage… tips on how to balance LinkedIn with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. (I don’t use twitter, but I do FB and a bit of insta)
3. How can I focus what I’m doing on LinkedIn for audience building and serving them?
a. For the Nature Photographer?
b. For the Portrait/Wedding photographer?
c. For the travel photographer?
d. For the Sports Photographer?
e. Commercial Photographer (hotels etc.)
f. For the workshop leader/online course seller like myself?
4. Here’s something I don’t talk about much, because, well, I do like my day job. I’m a university professor teaching design and photography. But I have this insatiable desire to be fully self-employed. I could be better at marketing, what can you tell me that will get me over the hump and moving in the right direction?
5. Other questions that come up from the conversation.
6. Maybe talk about the six steps guide if possible.
Jeff Brown the photographer’s mentor on LinkedIn
The photographers missing link 2ndedition.
Next book, photographer’s blueprint to success.
FB group (focus on marketing) open to anyone.
Photographer’s Linked in Success Group, along with the book.
- masterphotographypodcast.com is the home for the show, you will want to go there and check it out
- Facebook group is Master Photography Podcast, can search for it on Facebook or you can go to masterphotographypodcast.com and there are links there.
- Instagram account for the show is @masterphotographypodcast
- Find Brent’s work at https://brentbergherm.com
It’s the place to find out all about his Master Photo Printing online course and the course in person, whether it’s joining him in Denver in late July, or in Walla Walla and the Palouse in mid June. Find out all about it there on the site.
Check out his Latitude Photography podcast over at http://latitudephotographypodcast.com
He is on Facebook: https://facebook.com/brentberghermphoto
Instagram: https://instagram.com/brentbergherm (@brentbergherm)
and YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/brentberghermphotography
Thanks so much for listening and we’ll see you in another 7 days.